Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Recap

Monday, already? So much for "Weekend Planning" motivation - I wasn't nearly as productive as I had hoped to be, but that didn't stop me from having a great weekend! Let's take a look....

Friday
  • Work
  • Hit up some garage sales on my way home
  • Quick trip to the grocery store to pick up some things to get me through the weekend
  • Laundry
  • Relax - not really sure I have a good sense of what this word means! I put it on the 'to-do' list ever week but never seem to get there
  • Make baby food - acorn squash and peaches, yum! 
Saturday
  • Mom-to-Mom Sale with mom
  • Spend the day with mom being productive and getting things done around the house -- it's much more fun doing stuff when you have someone to do it with :) More on this later....
  • Quick trip to the grocery store for stuff to make for dinner - did this Friday instead
  • Host October birthdays (mine and Jillybean's) dinner with the ladies -- no worries Tara, we'll toast to your birthday too! Great night with the ladies, as usual. And dinner was a hit! They've all requested the recipe so I'll be uploading that tonight.
Sunday
  • Errands with Easton -- got some great deals on clothes for my growing baby boy
  • Meal plan
  • Grocery shop
  • Clean - a majority of this was done on Friday by the best mother in the world. Not only does she take awesome care of Easton, but she cleans and folds laundry too! :) :) :)
  • Laundry - washed and sorted old and new clothes for Easton to pack away in tubs
  • Spend quality time with Easton while something cooks in the crock pot waiting for Bryan to get home
My little hunter :)

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment