Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekend Planning

It's been a long, busy week over here -- between a crazy week at work, my 29th birthday (spent at work alllll day and night) and Easton's half birthday, Friday took a little longer to get here than I would have liked, but I'm not complaining -- it' here and it's going to be a gorgeous weekend. I can't wait to enjoy it!

Friday
Work 1/2 day
Easton's 6 months check-up
Thirty One party at a neighbors

Saturday
Help good friends/our new neighbors at their new house
Rick and Britt's wedding - Auntie Jessie is on babysitting duty and Easton can't wait!

Sunday
Fall photo shoot
Spend the afternoon at Uncle Jim and Aunt Katie's
Meal plan/grocery shop
Easton's 6 month blog

A sneak-peek at Easton's 6 month photos: (this is the reaction I got when I told him Auntie Jessie was coming on Saturday!)

What are you up to this weekend?


3 comments:

  1. Awe what a sweetheart. I have a 7mo old grand baby that lives with me and her name is Lily. They are so much fun. Enjoy your weekend.
    New follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in and linking up! Little E is getting so big, so fast!

    ReplyDelete