Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

This was an interesting weekend. Bryan's hunting trip got cut short due to the weather, so we plans were shifted a bit to accomodate his presence. Not only that, but Easton had a nasty cold and kept us up all night cozied up most of the weekend.

Friday
Work
Pick up Easton from Grandma's (hopefully get dinner out of it) switched to Aunt Coll's - I was in desperate need of some nephew love, so did a quick switcheroo and had dinner/family time at Aunt Coll's. Easton loved seeing his bff, cousin Zain.
Play with my baby boy
Do at least 2 loads of laundry
Clean, clean and more clean! I have to say I'm quite impressed with myself. After a long day of work, followed by dinner at Coll's and not getting home til 8pm and then putting Easton to bed, I still manged to changed the sheets on the bed, do 2 loads of laundry, deep cleaned 2.5 bathrooms, dust our bedroom, and windex the upstairs. Granted I didn't go to bed until 1am, I was determined to get it done!
Zain and Easton
Saturday
Quality time with mom and Easton - Mom2Mom sales, running errands - we had a productive morning at Mom2Mom sales, but our quality time was cut short by Bryan's return and the UM vs. MSU game.
Watch Michigan vs. Michigan State - we took ourselves over to Ryan and Sarah's to watch the game with friends. Easton enjoyed seeing all his pseudo aunties and uncles.
Scrapbook/Pinterest project
Easton with Uncle Ryan and Uncle Jake
Sunday
Cider Mill -  The sun was shining and the air was crisp, so we bundled up and went on our way. We figured there were only a few weekends left and they would likely only be colder, so we headed down the street to Erwins Orchard. Pumpkins, cider and donuts, oh my!
Meal plan/Grocery trip - after being up all night with a sick baby, I had no desire to meal plan, grocery shop, or even cook for that matter. Bryan and I took full advantage of naptime with a movie and a nap ourselves. I have a feeling the crockpot is going to be working overtime this week!
Brother-in-law's birthday dinner - we were sad to miss Uncle Jim's birthday dinner, but with Easton feeling/coughing the way he was, he didn't want to risk getting cousins Landon and Maddie sick. Hopefully we can see them soon to make it up to Uncle Jim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment