Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekend Planning

Cheers to the freakin' weekend! Bryan's gone huntin' so it's just me and Easton. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend in my comfys and getting stuff done around the house.

Friday
Work
Pick up Easton from Grandma's (hopefully get dinner out of it)
Play with my baby boy
Do at least 2 loads of laundry
Clean, clean and more clean!

Saturday
Quality time with mom and Easton - Mom2Mom sales, running errands
Watch Michigan vs. Michigan State
Scrapbook/Pinterest project

Sunday
Cider Mill - weather permitting
Meal plan/Grocery trip
Brother-in-law's birthday dinner

Check back Sunday to see how I did -- and if things go as planned, a sneak-peek of pinterest projects I've been working on!

GO BLUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment