Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cranberry Chicken

If I recall correctly, I got this recipe from my cousin Cari, or maybe my little sister (heck, I can't remember) in an email recipe exchange. I was a little hesitant at first, as I'm not a huge cranberry fan but she was raving about it, so I figured I'd give it a shot. This recipe is super easy, and is actually better when cooked slow. For that reason, this is a great Sunday meal, however it's equally as good when cooked quicker. I'm tempted to try this in the crock pot.  I'll let you know how it turns out if I do.


Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
1 can whole cranberry sauce
1 package Mrs. Grass dry onion soup mix
1/2 container french dressing
minced garlic, to your liking

Preheat over to 250 degrees. In a bowl, mix cranberry sauce, french dressing, garlic and onion soup mix. Place chicken in glass baking dish. Pour cranberry mix over chicken. Bake for 2.5 hours. Quicker baking directions - 350 degrees for 45 minutes.



I have to admit, this meal is better than it looks and sounds. Give it a try - it can't hurt! Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment