Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekend Planning Blog Hop

Happy Opening Weekend!! Is anyone else a hunter's widow like me?? At least I have Easton to keep me company these days. :)

So, not publicizing my weekend plans for the past few weeks has made me realize I'm a lot less productive when nobody is expecting anything from me (except my husband, of course - which really doesn't make me all that motivated). I am much more productive when I know others are watching reading and I have to show my results in the end. So here I am, back to weekend planning! Here's to hoping I'm productive. I'd like to have something to show for when Bryan returns from a weekend away.
Friday
  • Work
  • Hit up some garage sales on my way home
  • Laundry
  • Relax
Saturday
  • Mom-to-Mom Sale with mom
  • Spend the day with mom being productive and getting things done around the house -- it's much more fun doing stuff when you have someone to do it with. :)
  • Quick trip to the grocery store for stuff to make for dinner
  • Host October birthdays (mine and Jillybean's) dinner with the ladies -- no worries Tara, we'll toast to your birthday too!
Sunday
  • Meal plan
  • Grocery shop
  • Clean
  • Spend quality time with Easton while something cooks in the crock pot waiting for Bryan to get home

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment