Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful November - Day 6

Friends
If I named them all individually, from wonderful acquaintances to tried and true friends, I'd exceed my list 30 things I'm thankful for here and now. And while I'm thankful for all those people, I have a group of girlfriends who are completely irreplaceable and I am beyond thankful to have them in my life. We go way back, have been through so much together and have so many wonderful memories and I know, day or night, near or far, those girls will be there. They are the people that I can count on for anything and spending time with them is a guarenteed laughfest. 
"As you grow up, you realize it's less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones."
Me and my girls, circa 2008


1 comment: