Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Easton's Wish List

Dear Santa (and Grandma and Papa, and Nana and Papa and Aunties and Uncles and Mommy and Daddy),
I'm so excited for my first Christmas! I have been a very good boy this year and from what I hear, that gets you lots of presents That being said, here are some things I've spotted that I really, really want:


1.   PBK Anywhere Chair - check! ;)
2.   Detroit Tigers Hat - Toddler size for my big head
3.   Wooden Activity Cube/Incrediblock - check!
4.   Tiny Toms (size 4)
5.   Fisher-Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote
6.   Poppin' Park Elefun - check!
7.   Skidders (size 12 months)
8.   Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Dance and Play Puppy - check!
9.   Laugh & Learn Farm
10. Melissa & Doug Standard Unit Wood Blocks

I will, of course, accept other gifts as well! Can't wait to celebrate Christmas with you.
Love, Easton

3 comments:

  1. You will not regret the ball popper! It's annoying, but the kids love it SO MUCH it's easy to ignore the noise. OH and if you ever get noisy toys with no volume control, a piece of tape over the speaker muffles it nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love that little Poppin' Park Elefun SO much! I think we're going to get it for Bella, our 9 month old niece just so I have a reason to buy it. Good choices, Easton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! In response to your comment, I found one blogger who lived near me and then through her continued to find more and more! So just start looking around and hopefully you can find one or two! :)

    ReplyDelete