Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Seriously, where do the weekends go? I think the fact that I'm always so busy doesn't help. Time just seems to fly! Here's a recap of our weekend. (green = done, red = not done, blue = added to list)

Friday:
* Birthday/engagement celebration for a family friend
* Sleepover with my nephew, Cash - sooo fun!

Saturday:
* Milford Memories with my mom - Coll and the boys and Dad tagged along. It was fun, until the rain came pouring down.
* Wedding shower for Britt
* Beer tent at Milford Memories - Easton with be with Grandma and Papa :)

Sunday:
* Breast Cancer 3-Day cheering station to see Auntie Jessie
* Out to breakfast with Meghan and Sarah, and of course Easton
* Go to the nursery to pick out and order trees - nursery closed on Sundays
* Create a daily cleaning schedule - starting with today!
* Meal plan for the week/grocery shop
* Squeeze in a walk - played with the neighbors instead
* Wash and prepare bottles for daycare on Monday 

A pretty successful weekend if you ask me.  I really need to step it up with my cleaning though. Here's to hoping I can get my new cleaning schedule underway. My goal is to divvy up the housework so that I do a little big each day throughout the week and that will make my weekends much more enjoyable. Here is what I'm thinking -- fingers crossed I can at least have a successful first week!


Monday:
vacuum hardwood floors and wipe down kitchen counters

Tuesday:
clean half bath, vacuum and dust den, and living room

Wednesday:
dust and vacuum office, guest bedroom, Easton's room and master bedroom

Thursday:
clean Easton's bathroom and master bath

Did I forget anything?

Sticking to my meal plan will be another challenge. I've made a meal plan before, and following is where I always fail. It's not that I don't have the ingredients, it's just that something else always seems easier, quicker, etc. But this weeks meal plan looks delicious and I really hope I can stick it out. 


What's on the Menu:
Sunday: Miscellaneous - Bryan went golfing so we did our own thing
Monday: Jalapeno Chicken
Tuesday: Shepherds Pie
Wednesday: Couscous Stuffed Peppers
Thursday: Balsamic Chicken
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: snacks for Kenny Chesney - Salsa Wraps and Fiesta Orzo Salad??

A couple photos from the weekend:



Have a great week!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment