Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chinese Chicken Salad

My sister introduced me to this salad some time ago, and I almost forget how awesome it is until I make it. It's SO easy, and SO good! We had this for dinner tonight and I can't wait to have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. The nice thing about this salad, is that the only measuring I really do is for the dressing -- I just eyeball the salad itself depending how much I want to make.



2 chicken breast cooked, shredded
8 cups mixed greens
3-4 green onions thinly sliced
3 ounces chow mein noodles
4 ounces silvered almonds
1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
Mix everything together

Dressing
4T sugar
2t salt
1/2t pepper
4T cider vinegar
1/2c vegetable oil
Combine and shake.  Pour over salad.
*note that leftovers are better if the dressing is not poured over the entire salad

No comments:

Post a Comment