Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Five Golden Months!


roughly 16lbs and 26 inches long

I don’t know where the time goes. But 5 months have come and went and all I know is that it’s been the best 5 months of my life.

We started you on solids this month and to no surprise, you love them! We can’t get the spoon in your mouth fast enough and you are not happy unless the spoon is in constant motion. So far, you have had sweet potatoes, carrots and peas, apples, bananas and pears, and if I have to pick, I'd say peas are your least favorite.
You have finally gotten the hang of your jumperoo and boy, do you ever go to town in it! You bounce like crazy and think it’s hilarious. Mommy loves it too b/c it allows her to get some stuff done. Miss Dawn loaned you her Johnny Jumper and you're loving that too. 
I'm starting to think that you may be beginning to teeth. You put anything and everything in our mouth, including your fist! And Sophie the giraffe is one of your best friends! Not to mention, the amount of drool you are producing these days, makes me wonder if you and Cooper are related. :)
You are rolling like crazy these days, and use it as your mode of transportation. I put you down in one spot, but come back only to find you facing a completely different direction on the other side of the room. I swear it wont' be long before you're crawling. 

On another note, you have mastered sitting on your own! It started with the tripod stance and at times we surround you with pillows for when you lose balance, but overall, you do very well and enjoy playing with your toys from a new position.

Likes
  • Your toes
  • Bathtime
  • Sweet potatoes and bananas are your favorite
  • Grandma - you know who she is and smile at the sound of her voice
  • Your jumperoo
  • Sophie the giraffe
  • Rolling all over the place!
  • You are starting to warm up to Cooper


Dislikes (you are making me really have to think about these!)
  • Peas 

And your 5 month photo shoot:

I may be biased, but you are honestly the best baby ever! You make daddy and I so happy and proud to call you ours. 

I love you,
~Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment