Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Recap

So once again, it's Wordless Wednesday, and I'm not Wordless. I'm a Wordless Wednesday failure. Not to mention, it's Wednesday, and I'm just recapping my weekend. I'm a Weekend Planning/Recap failure.

"I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate." -George Burns

Friday
Secretary of State to get a new driver's license - I hate that place!! Never a quick trip, but my license expires on my birthday so this was a must!
Work
Dinner and drinks with the ladies of Mallard Court :) -  Newly named "The Real Housewives of Mallard Court". We had a blast. I am so lucky to have such awesome and fun neighbors.

Saturday
Perhaps a little garage saling - I didn't get much, but Jennie made out pretty good in the baby department. :)
Quick clean - I am so unmotivated to clean lately. I wish I could afford a cleaning lady!
Watch the Michigan game - Easton is ready!!
Dinner at Coll's with the family

Sunday
Family birthday party - Bryan ended up having to work, so it was just me and E.
Shopping at Howell Outlets - Carter's was having a 50% off sale so I treated Easton to a few new things for the fall/winter/holidays.
Meal plan/Grocery shop - It's a short , busy week so we'll make do with what's in the house.
Relax with my boys :) - Never happens -- I should know better than to plan on it happening.
Bonfire with the neighbors

Monday
Cedar Point plans (with the girls) are in the works!! - Highlight of my weekend. Nice little day with Jillybean and we had a BLAST! And the best news is that Bryan survived 12+ hours of daddy duty!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment