Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful November - Day 4

My Sisters
Although there have been times when I may have acted otherwise, I am so thankful for my two sisters. As the middle child, I have always had someone to look up to and someone who looked up to me and I wouldn't want it any other way. They have inspired me to become better and brighter than I had thought I could be. And yes, there were times that we said mean things, listened in on each others phone calls, pulled each others hair and chased each other around the kitchen with scissors, but I'm even thankful for those times, as they are now memories that we cherish and laugh about. And today, I am thankful for the women my sisters have become - so thoughtful, honest, witty and fun. They are constantly there for me, day or night, and they listen without judging, always providing support. I am thankful for the way they adore my son, making them the best aunts in the world. But most of all, I am thankful that my sisters are my best friends; full of love, encouragement, and joy for me!
Sisters by chance, friends by choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment