Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful November - Day 3

My Parents
Today, and everyday, I am thankful to be the daughter of the two most loving and amazing people. My mom and dad have provided me with so much in life and have enabled me to experience so many things. They have given me everything they possibly could, and even some things they probably couldn't. They have supported me (mentally, emotionally, physically and at times financially) throughout my entire life, even when they didn't necessarily agree with my decisions, and have been there no matter what. They love Bryan and have welcomed him into our family with open arms. They have showed me what it takes to have a successful marriage and to be a great parent, and if I can be half the parent to Easton that they are to me, then we're in good shape! But most importantly, they have raised me to be the person I am and they love me unconditionally and for that, I am thankful. And today, while I continue to be thankful that they are my parents, I am even more thankful that they are the grandparents of my child. Easton is one lucky little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment