Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful November - Day 2

Easton
This little boy gives me so many reasons to be thankful. While I am ever-so-thankful for his good health, adorable personality, independence and curiosity, his toothless grin, the sound of his sweet coos and his cuddles, in the near 7 months he's been on this earth (and the nine months in the womb), he has opened my eye and taught me so much. Awaiting his arrival I learned a patience beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I thought I knew what being a mother would be like and I thought I knew what love was - and then he arrived and taught me that I knew very little, about both. And then on the days when I cry and feel vulnerable to this whole parenting thing, Easton provides me a comfort like no other and I'm so thankful for that. He has given me a whole new meaning of life and makes me want to be a better person.  Oh, how thankful I am to be his mother.
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.

1 comment: