Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Favorite Firsts

How does one decide on a favorite first? For Toddle Along Tuesday, I'm anxious to hear which "firsts" top the cake for fellow bloggers. For me, I couldn't choose just one.

First breath. First cry. First time seeing my precious baby boy.

First smile. First coo. First laugh. First tooth. First word.

First roll. First crawl. First step.

First vacation. First haircut. First birthday.

All the firsts are truly the best as they make a new milestone for baby and new memory for parent. I look forward to many more firsts for Easton including recognizing his first color and his first letter, his first day of school, his first lost tooth, first sporting event and yes, even his first date!!!



1 comment:

  1. What a neat post! It would definitely be too difficult to pick just one favorite first. I love the picture with him and birthday cake (except for the bib...I'm a Wisconsin girl...lol!).

    ReplyDelete