Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2012

CrockPot Hawaiian Chicken

I think I've mentioned it a time or two, but just in case you missed it, I LOVE MY CROCK POT!  I found this recipe, where else, but on pinterest and just had to try it. It calls for only 3 ingredients, and just so happens that they are things that I almost always have on-hand.


Ingredients:
3-4 chicken breasts (I used frozen)
1 bottle barbeque sauce (I used honey b/c that's what I had)
1 can pineapple chunks (I partially drained)


Throw all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken and continue cooking for 15 minutes to really coat all the chicken . Serve over white rice.


Doesn't get any easier than that!!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2012/02/20/lifestyles/doc4f3c15ac18546432862864.txt

    ReplyDelete