Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dear Easton,

The past 14 months of your life have been the most amazing, rewarding, scary, challenging, emotional and happy days of my life. It's crazy to think how much we've been through since the day you were born, and even crazier to think how much we have to look forward to in the future. As you read this, ten plus years from now, I want to thank you for all the things you have taught me and for giving me a life full of joy. You have changed my life in so many ways and I wouldn't change that for the world.

As you grow up from a little boy into a young man, there are a few things I want you to keep in mind - a few things that will help you get the most out of life:

Be kind. Treat people with respect. Take care of yourself. Believe in God. Dream big. Smile. Love yourself. Take risks. Play hard. Be honest. Laugh everyday. Believe in yourself. Follow your dreams. Have fun. Be patient. Fight for what you want. Learn from your mistakes. Know who your true friends are. Fall in love (and love with all your heart). Get married. Have babies. Work hard. Save, save, save! Travel as much as you can. Call your grandparents, but call your mother more. :)

Most of all, live each day to the fullest. Life is to short to be anything but happy!!

Love, Mommy

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."





No comments:

Post a Comment